We use many industry tools to plan, buy and evaluate media campaigns. These tools vary depending upon the media in question, but here are some examples:
• RAJAR (Radio Joint Audience Research)
• RAB (Radio Advertising Bureau)
• BARB (TV Broadcasters’ Audience Research Board)
• JIGREG (Joint Industry Committee for Regional Media Research)
• BRAD Insight (Magazines)
• POSTAR (Audience research body for the out of home advertising industry)
• IAB (Internet Advertising Bureau)
• UKOM (UK Online Measurement Company Audience Planning System)
• CAA (Cinema Advertising Association)
• FAME (Film Audience Measurement and Evaluation)
• Mediapix (Nielsen Media Research advertising research across all media, including TV, Press, Direct Mail, Inserts, Radio, Cinema, Outdoor and Internet).
We also utilise our expansive experience of past campaigns successes and a number of trade publications to ensure we keep up to date with developments in the media industry, such as The Drum, Media Week, Campaign and Brand Republic.
We also have access to a range of tools such as:
• Kantar Media Group measures all media – print, radio, TV, Internet, social media, cinema and outdoor
After reading the project background and completing a detailed Media Methodology, we will propose a media strategy, creating an innovative and cost-effective method of achieving your advertising objectives within your specified budget.